Being one of the most common health issues, its symptoms are very well known by doctors and many patients as well.
The symptoms of a migraine may begin a bit before, instantly before, during or after a headache occurs. As there are various types, the symptoms might also vary but the most common symptoms of a migraine are listed below:
- Bearable or extreme pain on one either side of the head or one particular side is a most common symptom.
- Extreme, thumping and sharp aching.
- Escalating pain while working or straining.
- Problems in performing regular tasks.
- A feeling of illness and nausea.
- Escalated sensitivity to bright lights and loud sounds while feeling better in darkness.
- Pain in the stomach.